Welcome To The Glenn County Amateur Radio Society.
We are a community of amateur radio enthusiast living in Glenn County, Northern California. We formed our society in 2010. We are a growing community with many activites planned through out the year. Come, grow with us.We meet the second Wednesday of the month at 7:00 PM. All are welcome. Next meeting:St. Paul Lutheran Church, 565 Main, Artois.
- Sacramento Valley Traffic NetNightly on 146.850 MHz At 9:00pm
- Butte ARESMondays at 8:00pm on 146.850 MHz
- Glenn ARESMondays at 7:00pm on 147.105 MHz pl 100.0
- Glenn-GARS Net-Monday at 7:30pm On 147.105 Mhz pl 100.0
- Yuba-Sutter ARESThursdays at 7:00pm on 146.085 MHz
- Sac Valley Section Net2nd Wed of the month at 7:00pm on 146.085 MHz
- 440 NetWednesday Night at 8:00pm on 440.650 MHz
- Simplex NetThursdays at 7:30pm on 146.520 MHz
- Golden Bear Traffic Netnightly at 7:00pm on 3975 KHz
- Willie NetMondays at 8:00pm on 1930 KHz
- Western Public Service System on 3952 KHz
- Winter5:00pm to 7:30pm Summer6:00pm to 8:30pm
- Night Trainnightly at 9:00pm on 3900 KHz